Sunday 7 August 2011

Introducing Me

Hello everyone and welcome to The Memoirs of a Witchfinder! I know you have probably already read the short description at the top of the page but I feel that I need to write a proper introduction.

My name is Harry Tennison and I am a teenager from Essex. I have set up 'The Memoirs of a Witchfinder' to share my writing with you all! I have been writing for a year or so with a few short stories and scripts to my name. The majority of these are unfinished but some of those that are finished will be making there way onto here soon!



Apart from writing, I have been a scout for almost a decade and love it! I am now an explorer at a local group, and a young leader with my old cub pack. I love drama and performing. I have performed in productions of Oliver, as Noah Claypole, and Hairspray, as Spritzer, and also in a historical production as the infamous Witchfinder-General, Matthew Hopkins.

As much as I enjoy writing, I also enjoy reading. My favourite authors include the mastermind behind the Harry Potter series, J.K.Rowling, the wonderful Phillip Pullman and the timeless J.R.R.Tolkein. I read these series' annually at the very least and they get better and better each time!

I hope you enjoy the stories, scripts, and rants (I will undoubtedly moan on here!) that I shall post! All comments would be nice as long as they are constructive and reasonably friendly-remember I am only 14! Anywho, I hope that you enjoy all of this!

Oh yes, before I depart, you can follow me on Twitter @Harry_Tennison to keep up with everything thats happening.

1 comment: